Sunday, September 19, 2010

bon voyage(ish)

i posted ages ago about having a bit of a travel bug.

well, in t-minus 48 hours i'll be checking several cities off my lengthy list. i'm heading across the atlantic for work for three weeks, making stops in london, paris, geneva, istanbul and munich. i'm also going to san sebastian, spain to visit my dear biddy, katharine (!).

i've been planning this trip for months now, so it's a little difficult to wrap my head around the fact that it's quickly approaching. in preparation for my adventures, i've been doing a little reading. i thought this trip was a good excuse to get my paws on the pocket-size wallpaper* city guides that i've been ogling for months. since i'm going to be bouncing around every few days, i thought their sight-seeing/eating/shopping suggestions were perfect and condensed. kind of makes me want to travel just so i can collect the books...

as usual, i hope to be more regular with my updates. next time i write will be from ye old london town.

No comments:

Post a Comment