Monday, March 5, 2012

classy

per my new year's resolution to learn web design, i just wrapped up a web design class through parsons and will be starting a wordpress design class in a couple weeks. my goal is to work on some more prints/stationery this summer and have my online portfolio/shop up and running by august, so stay tuned for more updates. (check!)

i also took a super fun terrarium-building class at sprout home in williamsburg last month.  i loved it so much, that i decided to sign up for another class in a couple weeks with my friend amanda. if i had it my way, my apartment would be covered in these little guys...


(aaaand check!)

2 comments:

  1. i want to take that terrarium class if you go another time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to go back some time! we'll make a day of it :)

    ReplyDelete